Richard E. Moblo - Partner
Richard E. Moblo is a 1978 graduate with Honors from James Madison College at Michigan State University. He is a 1981 graduate of Wayne State University Law School. Rick has had an active trial practice in Michigan since November 1981. He has extensive experience in a wide range of personal and commercial litigation areas with a special concentration in automobile negligence, personal protection insurance (PIP), premises liability, and insurance coverage. Rick has been a guest speaker at a number of bar associations and professional organizations including no-fault seminars for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education.
Outside of building and maintaining an active and busy law firm with his partners, Rick has enjoyed many outdoor activities over the years, such as hiking and skiing out West, scuba diving and playing golf. He is also an avid and passionate fan of his alma mater, the Michigan State Spartans.
- Member of American Bar Association
- Member of the Michigan State Bar
- Member of the Michigan Defense Trial Counsel
- Master Lawyers Section of State Bar of Michigan
- Super Lawyers 2011-2014
- Martindate-Hubbell AV Rated 2018
- America’s Most Honored Professionals from the American Registry 2017-2018